1. You must have your wedding dress selected before you can even start figuring out what to wear underneath it.
2. Watch out for panty lines. Carefully select panties or thong so that you don't see panty lines if you have a figure hugging dress. Make sure panties or thong fit properly and comfortably. Don't wait until the wedding day to find out.
3. Watch those bra straps. If your wedding dress plunges low in the back, you can buy a special bra that has the clasp farther down your back and looks around in the front. Make sure the straps are adjusted properly so they are not so tight that they are digging into your shoulders. But you also don't want them so loose that you feel them slip over your shoulders. You don't want to be adjusting your bra all day!
4. Buy a smooth bra. Make sure not to get an overly lacy bra. The best bra is smooth. White or neutral nude is best. You want to avoid having your bra show through the fabric of your dress. You also don't want to wear too much lace underneath your dress as it could be itchy and annoying. You'll be wearing your wedding dress all day. It's going to feel hot when the pressure is on. Try bra on with your wedding dress when you get any size adjustments. Make sure everything fits and works together.
5. Pantyhose are optional. Wear what you feel is comfortable for the wedding ceremony. Most dresses are so long that no one will even see your feet. Be prepared though with pretty, painted toes and nice shoes just in case. As for the pantyhose, go with what you feel comfortable with. If you have a summer wedding, you might want to skip the hose. But, if you have a cool winter wedding planned, your pantyhose will help keep you warm. If you choose to go without pantyhose, keep that in mind when it's time for the garter toss. You might want to quickly slip on a pair before this tradition so everyone doesn't get a glimpse of too much skin.
#new_york_professional_photographer #creative_weddings #unique_weddingpictures #artlook #fineart #love